Here we are, the last full episode of 2014! It is amazing that Keri, Ross, Blake, and most importantly, Chris’ livers have survived the year, so it only seems fit to celebrate… with some of the biggest stories of the week. Topics to round out the year include the Devil May Cry re-release that nobody asked for, Gabe Newell actually admitting that Steam staff was wrong, and Telltale announcing their killer new partnership with … … Minecraft?!
And what better way to send off the new year, than a last “Top 5,” from Ross? This time around he looks into his crystal ball and predicts his, “Top 5 Games to be Censored NEXT.” What do you think of his picks? Any other predictions that you would like to add?
Open To The Public:
- Who did you think was going to win this year?
The Evil Cast:
- Ready for the holidays: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680