It looks like it is time for the team to get back onto the gaming news grind, now that we are well into 2014. Though Keri was out on “Mommy Duty,” this week Chris, Ross, and Blake soldiered on, talking about talking about topics like NPD results for December, everything SteamBox coming out of CES, and SimCity receiving the offline mode that it should have launched with. Better late than never. Right Maxis?
Inspired by Dorkly’s Gone Home mock trailer, Ross whipped up his Top 5: “Pretentious Game Remakes.” Naturally, Blake didn’t agree with any of the choices for lampooning, but does he ever agree with Ross? We’re going to go with, no.
Links to Topics Discussed
1. December NPD numbers paint an interesting picture of the current console race.
2. A founding member of the staff, bails on the OUYA.
3. New SteamBox prototype controller drops the center touchscreen?
4. Maxis finally gives SimCity an offline mode!
Open To The Public:
- Is SimCity too late to the offline mode party?
The Evil Cast:
- Always Online: Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680