Holy shit! For the first time in several months the planets have properly aligned, allowing for the entire cast to be present for the recording of an EvilCast. Keri made her triumphant return after conquering motherhood, while Chris was just celebrating life, in one of the most lively recordings of the year. They still managed to squeeze in plenty of gaming discussion including talk of last week’s Steam non-announcements, The Mighty No. 9 cashing in big, and the industry mourning the loss of a legend. This is surely a news segment that you will not want to miss.
For some odd reason, Ross seems to think that SteamOS could be a huge step forward. With that in mind, check out his Top 5: “Ways SteamOS Changes EVERYTHING!” Just when you thought you had heard it all, he somehow manages to make it even more enticing. Let us know if you agree in the comments.
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- What was your favorite Tom Clancy game?
The Evil Cast:
- Happily Reunited: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680