After a nice week long hiatus, the fearsome foursome are back again to drop some knowledge on the gaming masses. The full squad dug right into talk of the dramatic Xbox One DRM reversal, the possibility that the OUYA could be promoting illegal piracy in order to boost sales and Microsoft dropping update fees for Xbox LIVE Arcade games. Damn, you take a week off and the industry decides to go crazy!
Ross was really inspired by Microsoft’s rather drastic about-face. He was so moved that he took everyone on a trip down memory lane, with his Top 5: “180s In Gaming History.” Are there any other remarkable reversals that didn’t make the cut?
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- What are YOUR alternate uses for the Kinect?
The Evil Cast:
- Finally Reunited: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680