Did you hear that folks? It was the sound of the collective internet breathing in a deep sigh of relief, as E3 2013 comes to a close. Keri, Ross, Blake, and Matthew Green of PressTheButtons.com and The Power Button Podcast, once again sit down to tie up all of the week’s loose ends and discuss their favorite topic of the last four days. Trust us, you won’t want to miss what the team thinks were some of the biggest stories of the show.
We hope you have all enjoyed our coverage of E3 2013 and encourage you to come back and hear our musings in our usual weekly format, which kicks off again on June 28th! Until then, stay evil!
Open To The Public:
- What was YOUR favorite story of E3 2013?
The Evil Cast:
- Four Tired Typists: Matthew Green, Ross Polly, Keri Honea and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680