Wow! What a crazy couple of days it has already been, courtesy of the Electronic Entertainment Expo. Keri, Ross, Blake, and Matthew Green of PressTheButtons.com and The Power Button Podcast, decided to reconvene and sort out all of the keynote address offerings from Microsoft, Sony, Electronic Arts, and Ubisoft. Hell, even the Big N decided to get into the mix by hosting a Nintendo Direct event this morning.
There were no stones left unturned in the team’s search for the strongest presenter of E3 2013. You will have to listen to find out if their selection lines up with your picks. Who knows? The winner may very well surprise you!
Open To The Public:
- Who do YOU think had the best keynote presentation of E3 2013?
The Evil Cast:
- Handing Down Final Judgement: Matthew Green, Ross Polly, Keri Honea and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680