E3 is almost upon us. As you can imagine, excitement over the upcoming spectacle has the EvilCast crew worked up into a proverbial tizzy. Thankfully Senior Nintendo Correspondent, Matthew Green of PressTheButtons.com and The Power Button Podcast, was happy to join along with Keri, Blake, and Ross, to provide additional perspective. But don’t worry, there were still a couple of significant pieces of news from the week to discuss, before diving into the E3 shenanigans, including the Xbox One DRM clustershart and Shadows of the Eternals cancelling their crowdfunding drive.
Taking precedence over the Top 5 this week are the team’s E3 predictions. Listen to everyone’s picks for what they think will come to fruition next week, and let them know what you think in the comments!
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- What are YOUR E3 2013 predictions
The Evil Cast:
- Four Master Prognosticators: Matthew Green, Ross Polly, Keri Honea and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680