Blake is grumpy. Ross is punchy. Needless to say, but as Keri correctly analyzed, this sets the stage for another very interesting week of EvilCasting. When the trio was not busy bagging on each other they managed to find time to talk about Ubisoft firing Patrice Desilets and halting development on 1666, Joe Biden once again throwing gaming under the bus and the recent saga of Silicon Knights. Not even Denis Dyack can avoid the truth this time.
Fresh off the announcement of an new Gran Turismo coming out this year, Ross decided to indoctrinate the audience with his Top 5: “Racing Games.” This list seems to be missing a certain plumber, but you can let us know if you agree.
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Patrice Desilets is canned and 1666 gets shelved.
2. Joe Biden suggests taxing games are a not illegal.
3. Can you figure out the shiftiness going on at Precursor Games?
3. The book has finally been closed on Timegame Studios
Open To The Public:
- Which it better: Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing?
The Evil Cast:
- Three Virtual Racing Legends: Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680