Oh Chris, why hath thou forsaken us? In the forth chair on Valentine’s Day, Keri, Ross and Blake were happy to once again invite @PressTheButtons himself, Mr. Matthew Green back onto the podcast. Everyone’s favorite Mario fanatic brought along plenty of observations from this week’s Nintendo press event, and engaged in conversation of games that don’t meet expectations and speculation on the potential PlayStation 4 controller. This is an news heavy episode, so be sure not to miss out!
Despite recording this episode on Valentine’s Day, without their significant others, Ross tried to impart along some sweet, sexy digital lovin’ in his Top 5: “Video Game Romances” Did he miss any couples that you would have picked?
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Aliens: Colonial Marines launch was a disaster
2. Images of PlayStation 4 development controller potentially leak
3. Gas Powered Games lives to develop another day
4. Nintendo announces all of the games… ALL OF THEM!
Open To The Public:
- Are you excited by any of Nintendo’s announcements?
The Evil Cast:
- Mario and three Koopa Kids: Matthew Green, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680