There are three things that you can depend on in life: death, taxes, and a new episode of the EvilCast Recap every week. This time out your illustrious heroes talked about all of the recent quarterly earnings reports from games publishers, Rayman Legends jumping ship from the rapidly sinking USS WiiU, and Valve’s ambitions of making a Portal or Half Life film with J.J. Abrams. It was a packed week, so don’t miss out on that and a whole lot more!
Always the vigilant observer, Ross compiled his Top 5: “NO SHIT! News Headlines of the Week.” Never has “well, durrrrr…” sounded so intelligent.
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Activision reports best fiscal return in the company’s history.
2. Rayman delayed until September; No longer WiiU Exclusive
3. A new OUYA console is coming every year?
4. Gordon Freeman, coming to a big screen near you!
Open To The Public:
- Do you think Kansas City is, “The Big City?”
The Evil Cast:
- Hosting a Group Therapy Session: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680