Now that the team is back together again, things can finally get back to normal, right? We are beginning to think that these four don’t even know what normal is anymore. When they finally quit chitchatting and got down to business, there was plenty of discouraging news to report such as the closing of Junction Point Studios, EA reporting another quarterly loss and Nintendo cutting sales projections. Oh fiscal earnings reports, how we despise thee…
This week Ross tried to cut away from the negativity trend and highlight his Top 5: “Most Anticipated Releases of 2013.” Did your upcoming favorite make the list?
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Disney puts Epic Mickey development studio on ice.
2. EA reports another $45 million lost!
3. Crytek founds new US studio to house released Vigil staff.
4. Nintendo cuts back on WiiU sales projections… again.
Open To The Public:
- Are you shocked to see Medal of Honor get shown the door?
The Evil Cast:
- Four Fiends of Podcasting: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680