Three out of four hosts ain’t bad, right? With Chris absent this week, Keri, Ross, and Blake are left without the vengeful presence of “The Nitz.” Fortunately the last seven days produced enough news to fill the next three weeks! The crowded topic list contained talk of Nintendo’s future plans for WiiU software, rumored next generation console development specs and the courts finally closing the book on THQ, forever. At least most of the development teams and IPs found good homes.
As usual, Ross decided to tap the biggest news story of the week and whip up his Top 5: “THQ Acquisition Winners.” What would a good corporate collapse be without people cracking wise from the peanut gallery? Do you agree with his rankings?
Links to Topics Discussed
1. THQ Parceled off and sold at auction.
2. Wind Waker HD remake in the works, as well as new 3D Mario and Kart racer.
3. Rumored next Xbox Specs leaked
4. PlayStation 4 dev kit and new controller detailed
Open To The Public:
- Does Relic’s high selling cost reflect an increased value in PC gaming?
The Evil Cast:
- Three Fledgling Analysts: Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680