For the first time in 2013, Keri, Ross, Blake and Chris are reunited, all in the name of talking about games. Oh, who are we kidding… This is just an elaborate excuse to make fun of Blake. Don’t worry though, because the team still managed to discuss plenty of the week’s gaming topics such as Disney’s new Skylanders clone, an internal HR shuffle at Nintendo and a rundown of the legal goings-on since the holiday break. You won’t want to miss a second of these intense, scholarly discussions.
In the place of the Top 5, Ross decided to hop in the time machine and go back to this week, 365 days ago. Fresh from the vault, he dusts off everyone’s predictions for 2012 and names the podcast Nostradamus. Plus, be sure not to miss out on everyone’s predictions for 2013. Which ones do you think will come true?
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Disney Infinity wows the crowd
2. Nintendo merging console and portable development
3. WiiU launch numbers place it behind the GameCube
4. President calls for research looking for link between games and violent behavior
Open To The Public:
- What are YOUR predictions for 2013?
The Evil Cast:
- Clairvoyants In Training: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680