Nothing like a new year to get the podcast started off on a good note. Too bad nobody filled Ross, Blake and Chris in on the memo. In the place of Keri, this week Matthew Green, of PressTheButtons.com and Power Button Podcast fame, once again swooped in to save the wayward trio from inevitable destruction at their own hands. Some of the week’s news discussed by the team included revived talk of a Steam console, THQ’s future still being in flux and Sony seeing lower than predicted sales for a PlayStation Vita. Here is to another great year of gaming news!
And what would a new year be without Ross’ usual shenanigans? This week he takes a look at the Top 5: “THQ Doomsday Scenarios.” Most likely things could still get messy before they get better for the troubled publisher. Do you think they will stand the test of time?
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Valve has no plans for a Steam Box in 2013
2. Play.com closes retail operation to go online exclusive
3. THQ being forced to parcel out franchises for sale
4. Kaz Hirai says Vita sales not meeting high projections
Open To The Public:
- Are you interested in a Steam Console?
The Evil Cast:
- Three regulars and a ‘Super Sub’: Chris Nitz, Matthew Green, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680