This week the team decided it was high time to get things back to normal before next week’s big Game of the Year bonanza. With all four regular hosts back in their respective podcasting chairs, it was high time to hit the news. Among the plethora of discussions that took place, some of the big topics were potential Kickstarter frauds, THQ’s humble bundle hitting it big, and the conundrum of box art announcements.
Right on the heels of discussing the VGA results earlier in the show, Ross chimed in with his Top 5: “Takeaways From the 2012 VGAs.” From the sounds of it, the show may have actually been worth watching this year. Who knew?
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- What is your 2012 ‘Game of the Year?’
The Evil Cast:
- Four Folk Familiar with Chris’ Shenanigans: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680