Nothing like taking someone’s podcast virginity to keep things interesting on the EvilCast. This week Keri, Ross and Blake are joined by newcomer James Christofis, who helps them delve into the biggest gaming news of the last seven days. High on the discussion list was the League of Legends ban that rocked professional gaming, Square Enix landing in hot water over a Facebook game and the evacuation of senior staff at Epic Games continuing.
Ross managed to dodge writing another Top 5 this week. In its place the sneaky bastard decided to hold his “Third Annual Stump The Drunk” competition. You won’t want to miss out on the madness that ensues!
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- Would you have won this year’s ‘Stump The Drunk?’
The Evil Cast:
- A n00b and three veterans: James Christofis, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680