After last week’s technical debacle, it was nice to have an uneventful recording for a change! The whole squad was back again to blow through news in record time, so that Blake and Keri would still have time to play some Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Of the many thought talk about, the main topics were Microsoft celebrating 10 years of Xbox LIVE, manufacturing mess-ups aplenty and PlayStation Plus coming to Vita. Suddenly getting a Vita is looking like quite the value!
The disastrous launch of Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified stole headlines all over the industry and subsequently inspired Ross’ Top 5: “Things Longer that CODBLOPs: Declassified.” Lets just say those jerks had it coming, trying to release a game that was under an hour long.
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Microsoft sends their love to long term Xbox LIVE subscribers
2. How do two manufacturing issues happen in the same week?
3. PlayStation Plus on the Vita is going to be amazing!
4. Can Silicon Knights still sell digital versions of their Unreal Engine games?
Open To The Public:
- Are you planning on picking up CODBLOPs on Vita?
The Evil Cast:
- One Vita holdout and three supporters: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680