Fresh of last week’s milestone podcast, you might think that Keri, Chris, Ross and Blake might have a hard time keeping their energy level up. Luckily, the exact opposite happened because of all of the great news stories hitting over the past seven days. Some of the items touched on include the rocky PlayStation Store launch in Europe, developers shutting down and stupid game executives. Be sure not to miss out on all of the juicy details.
It is hard to ignore that most games based on franchises in other industries tend to lack in quality. Ross decided to battle the trend and come up with the Top 5: “Licensed Games That Don’t Suck.” It is hard to argue with a list this solid, but do you see any other franchises that should have made the cut?
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- What is your most anticipated fall release?
The Evil Cast:
- Licensed Game Critics: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680