This podcast which is short one host has been brought to you by Keri’s husband, Shawn. Since the jerk decided to go camping without his wife and son, she was forced to play mom and leave Blake, Ross and Chris to their own devices. Longtime listeners know that is never a good sign… While Blake fended off League of Legends tournament discussion, the team broke down Mists of Pandaria sales numbers, contemplated an odd partnership being formed between Zynga and Hasbro, and tried to get to the bottom of Cliff Bleszinski’s sudden departure from Epic Games.
Ross was pretty crestfallen over the news of Dude Huge’s resignation, so he decided to figure out the Top 5: “Places Cliffy B Could Work Next.” Do you have any other crackpot theories? Don’t worry, we won’t judge you… that much…
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Mists of Pandaria puts up respectable retail sales numbers
2. Scrabble manufacturer releasing Words With Friends board game… WTF?!?
3. Bethesda forms Battlecry Studios
4. Cliffy B leaves Epic Games, destination: unknown
Open To The Public:
- Do you think that trouble may be afoot at Epic Games?
The Evil Cast:
- A Trio of Dudebros: Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680