By your powers combines, this is the EvilCast Recap! Wow, that didn’t sound nearly as dramatic as it did in our head… The full cast of Chris, Ross, Keri and Blake are back at it again, all in the name of bringing you the weekly roundup of gaming industry news. Well at least they have ambitious intentions, right? Some of the topics hit on this time around the horn include NBA Live getting cancelled once again, Notch not feeling any affection for Windows 8 and a barrage of trilogies from unlikely sources.
As you might imagine, Ross is buried up to his neck in World of Warcraft and as such, thought it would be fitting to share his Top 5: “Video Game Pandas.” Who knew there were so many pixelized pandas to pick from?
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- Are you planning on playing the original Mass Effect on PlayStation 3?
The Evil Cast:
- Quadratic Equation of Gaming: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680