The theme of this week seems to be product announcements. At long last the squad can discuss the upcoming launch of the iPhone 5 as well as finally getting a launch date and price for the Wii U. Needless to say there is quite a bit to discuss on the Nintendo front, including the hardware bundles, gigantic launch window and regurgitated software lineup. Oh, and did we forget to mention that apparently some developers are inadvertently acting as spies?
Ross decided to follow his trend of topical lists, presenting his Top 5: “Takeaways From The Wii U Press Conference.” Did you happen to miss any of these items?
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- Are you going to pre-order a Wii U?
The Evil Cast:
- Nintendo Skeptics: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680