For the first time in a long while, the fearsome foursome are back in their usual seats, each hoping to bring a special flavor of insanity to this week’s dose of gaming news. It is amazing how at first glance Keri, Chris, Ross and Blake would seem to mix like oil and water, but together, the podcast runs like a well oiled machine. Granted the water from the previous analogy flooded the engine of the aforementioned machine, but details, details…
Enough with the pleasantries, let’s get to the news. Our fearless leaders pontificated on the most recent lawsuits brought against a gaming industry CEO, Ubisoft renigging on their Assassin’s Creed giveaway and Valve tacking an application fee to submit to their community powered Greenlight service.
Last week the good folks over at Penny Arcade announced that there would be a PAX Australia next year. With that in mind Ross comprised his Top 5: “Places PAX Should Go Next.” Let us know if you agree with his suggestions. Blake is still holding out hope for PAX Des Moines in vain… Poor delusional bastard.
Links to Topics Discussed
1. Stardock talks publicly of sexual harassment allegations
2. Gaming is running the table over at Kickstarter
3. Ubisoft’s free Assassin’s Creed promo was a technical glitch
4. Greenlight submissions subject to new application fee
Open To The Public:
- Why is Chris so damn angry lately?
The Evil Cast:
- Gaming’s Hydra of News Podcasting: Keri Honea, Chris Nitz, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680