What would summer be without Chris’ annual pilgrimage to GenCon? Leaving the remaining three to their own devices, they managed to inspire stimulating conversation and heated discussion on the week’s biggest gaming news stories. Aww, who the hell are we kidding? Keri, Ross and Blake stammered their way through talk of Sony winning big at Gamescom, EA potentially going up on the sales block and even positive Vita news. You read that right folks, POSITIVE VITA NEWS. Hell hath gotten a smidgen chilly as of late…
Following the trend of the gaming press, Ross managed to find time to whip up his Top 5: “Non-News News Stories of the Week.” We all hope this trend doesn’t continue, because the hazy fog of uncertainty might cause Kotaku to actually miss a REAL news story. God forbid that could ever happen!
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- Is this the tightest episode of the show in several months?
The Evil Cast:
- Supporters of Kool Aid: Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680