Now that the Mass Effect 3 spoiling is long in the past, the cast can get back to what they do best: weekly gaming news. With a full squad once again, Keri, Ross, Chris and Blake discuss the trying topics of the last seven days including EA being awarded the Golden Poo, while fighting for relationship equality in games, Take Two’s CEO speaking out of turn and New York cracking down on pedophiles in online gaming services. Talk about Game Over, man!
With April 1st day landing last Sunday, this week Ross decided to take a look at the Top 5: “April Fools Pranks of 2012.” While Blake doesn’t like the holiday, lets just say that there was still plenty of awesome trickery going on.
Links to Topics Discussed
Open To The Public:
- Do you think EA is the worst company in America?
The Evil Cast:
- Bioware Defenders: Chris Nitz, Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (810) 377-5680