The usually rambunctious EvilCast crew was far more somber this week without the uplifting presence of Keri. That’s right, our heroes were once again forced to journey on without one of the podcast’s designated voices of reason. Plus, stories of the closure of Team Bondi and the passing of Steve Jobs didn’t help to uplift spirits much. Well, at least Gran Turismo 5 is getting an update, right?
Continuing the discussion memorializing and reflecting on the contributions of Steve Jobs, it seemed fitting for Ross to deliver his Top 5: “Ways That Steve Jobs Has Changed Our Lives.” The world will never quite be the same, so be sure to hug the next MacHead you see. They will need it.
Links to Topics Discussed:
Open To The Public:
- Do you have a favorite Apple product?
The Evil Cast:
- Two MacHeads and an iPod owner: Chris Nitz,Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call and leave us a voice message at (206) 309-4286