It is that magical time every week when a few of our favorite staff
loudmouths pundits get together to argue constructively talk about gaming news. Ross, Keri and Blake are back once again to pick away at every boring bit captivating morsel of news that was worth discussing. Some of the stories that were shouted about incessantly quietly discussed like mature adults were games coming to Google Plus, GameFly’s upcoming unlimited play PC plan, and the validity of Diablo III’s cash auction house
Ross decided that this week he didn’t want to whip up a new Top 5, so he instead decided to read a passage from a gamer’s guide that he one day wishes to write about how to win at life. Give it a listen. I may damn well change your life…
Links to Topics Discussed:
Open To The Public:
- Would you pay actual cash for digital, in-game items?
The Evil Cast:
- Two hardcore and a casual gamer:Keri Honea, Ross Polly and Blake Grundman
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, get off your ass and get them to us!
- Leave us a comment (DO IT NOW!) here on the post
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave us a voice message at (206) 309-4286